Health and Safety is a priority for us
We are committed to health & safety and continuously train our staff in all areas of health & safety. We have achieved CHAS status and all our employees have a CSCS card (www.cscs.uk.com) – CSCS is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry and is proof that all out employees have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out.
We are therefore committed to complying with all aspects of Health & Safety regulations, which is reflected in the cleaning methods Prudential Window Cleaning operatives use.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.